The Top Ten Reasons to Have Season Tickets
The Traverse City Beach Bums announce the Top 10 reasons to Buy Season Tickets.....
10. A Free Parking Pass
9. Early Entrance to the Ballpark
8. A Special Pre-paid entrance to the Ballpark
7. A Discount on Merchandise
6. Discounts on other events and post-season games (Even Free Post-Season Games with Full Season Tickets)
5. A free message board announcement
4. VIP Parking near the pre-paid entrance (Full Season Tickets)
3. Never A Wasted Ticket. Turn any unused ticket in for another game.
2. The ability to upgrade to a Table or Suite at a discounted rate (based on availability)
1. Always the Same Great Seat........
SEASON TICKETS FOR 2016 START AT JUST $5.19 A GAME.
Season tickets continue on sale with the following full season ticket packages:
- Lawn seats just $249 ($5.19/game)
- Short's Biergarten just $299 ($6.23/game)
- Chairback Reserved just $384 ($8.00/game)
- 4 Person Tables in Section 101 just $2000 ($10.41/seat/game)
- 4 Person Tables on the Concourse just $2400 ($12.50/seat/game)
- 6 Person Suites just $4320 ($15.00/ticket/game)
Concerned about not being able to make every game, we also have half season plans for the following prices;
- Short's Biergarten $179
- Chairback Reserved $210
- 4 Person Tables Section 101 $1000
- 4 Person Tables Concourse $1200
- 6 Person Suites $2160
And if a half season seams too much, try one of your mini-plans;
- The Weekender: 21 Friday, Saturday, Sunday games (excludes July 1st, 2nd, 3rd). $179
- The Value Package: 16 Tuesday and Wednesday games. $129
- The Thirsty Thursday: 8 Thursday games $69
For more information or to reserved your season tickets now, call Director of Ticketing, Tony Burch at 231-943-0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org